Have you lost your housing or are close to losing your housing?
Here are some options that might be able to help connect you with housing and supportive services:
|Coordinated Entry – What is Coordinated Entry?
If you are currently experiencing homelessness or referring someone: please visit one of the locations below, to complete an assessment of housing need. Completing Coordinated Entry Assessment doesn’t guarantee housing assistance but it can help you with finding a housing solution by identifying, accessing your current housing situation and connecting you to available housing resources.
|If you or someone you know is in immediate need of emergency resources in consult 211 for a list of shelters, food pantries and related agencies.|
Quite simply, CE is our local process that makes it easy for you to access housing assistance. It identifies and assesses your housing needs and makes prioritization decisions based upon those needs.
HOW IT WORKS?
- You meet at one of the listed locations for an intake.
- You receive referral for services, depending on your level of need.
- You are connected to available housing resources if eligible.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- You will be asked for general information and you will complete a short survey (28 questions) at a CE partner location.
- Based on qualification, funding, and vacancy you will be referred to the most appropriate housing program, based on your need.
- If assistance is unavailable, you can be referred to alternative resources.
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE?
- Coordinated Entry (CE) only refers you to programs you are qualified for…no more bouncing from door to door to find assistance.
- It reduces the amount of intakes you must complete in order to receive help.
- It helps our community understand what resources are need to help you and other households in the future.
KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND:
- We are working really hard as a system to work with as many people as possible to end their homelessness but resources are limited.
- It’s possible and likely that the programs you are interested in will not have any current openings and there is no way to tell how long a program may be able to offer assistance.
- This is not a housing waitlist or a housing application, but rather an initial assessment to help create a path for resolving a housing crisis.
Lists of local resources: