Continuum of Care Program Competition Funding Announcement
HUD announced Continuum of Care (CoC) grants that will help end homelessness and provide critically needed support to local programs on the front lines of serving individuals and families experiencing homelessness.
Denton County CoC renewal* grants awarded:
- Denton County MHMR’s Connections Supportive Housing Program ($291,241) – Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) for chronically homeless individuals with disabilities. (listed as “Connections SHP FY2016”)
- Giving Hope, Inc.’s Supportive Housing Program ($238,186) – Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) for clients that were experiencing homelessness and have a HIV/AIDS diagnosis. (listed as “Giving Hope Permanent Suportive Housing Program”)
- Denton County is in the Texas Balance of Sate CoC (TX-607) with 215 other counties.
- Texas CoC Map
- What is the Continuum of Care (CoC) Program?
- Local PSH Programs meet Housing First Program requirements.
- 2015 CoC Awards (DCMHR lists as “Connections SHP FY2015” and GH program listed as “Permanent Supoortive Housing FY2015”)